You are cordially invited to join the following authors for an intimate Night of Magic this August:
Heather Lyons: author of the award winning The Collectors’ Society series, The Deep End of the Sea, and other epic, heartfelt love stories with fantastical twists. Coming soon—The Lost Codex the exciting conclusion to The Collectors’ Society.
Amy A. Bartol: USA Today Bestselling & award winning author of the Kricket Series and the Premonition Series whose stories are enlivened by words that are sure to make every romance reader melt.
Chelsea Fine: author of The Archers of Avalon series and Sophie & Carter. Tangled with friendship, history and heartbreak—not to mention a huge dose of humor—Fine’s New Adult novel The Best Kind of Broken is not to be missed!
Shelly Crane: New York Times & USA TODAY bestselling author of the Significance series and The Other Side of Gravity, Crane doesn’t go anywhere without her notepad for fear of an idea creeping up and not being able to write it down immediately—even in the middle of the night, where her best ideas are born.
Stacey Marie Brown: award nominated author of the Collector and Darkness series. Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt.
A Night of Magic will be a special and intimate event, where you will get to spend four hours with these amazing authors. There will be time to mingle, ask them questions, bid and buy amazing books and baskets, and get your books personalized and signed.
The event will be held at Heather’s favorite shop, Whimsic Alley, and door proceeds and money raised through silent auctions will be donated to the Race to Erase MS and Reading is Fundamental charities.
What is included with the price of the ticket?
- All attendees will receive limited-edition merchandise in a special swag bag that will ONLY be available at A Night of Magic.
- This event is limited to 100 people in order to guarantee that every attendee will be able to meet the authors and get all their books signed.
- Finger foods, desserts, wine, and drinks will be included in the ticket price.
- Exclusive event merchandise will be available for purchase from specially selected craft vendors.
- A Q&A session.
- Special readings by the authors.
- A photo booth with exclusive photo souvenirs, tons of games, raffles, and trivia will add to the fun of the night!
- A silent auction, where all proceeds will go the charities listed above. Many signed books by well know authors will be available, as well as fantastic baskets with tons of geeky/fandom merchandise!
- Special surprises . . . you never know what could happen, or who you might meet at this magical event called A Night of Magic!
- WHEN: Saturday, August 13, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
- WHERE: Whimsic Alley – 5464 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- COST: $75
There are only 100 tickets available–get yours before they’re gone! Buy them HERE.