**EDIT 9/3/16 AUCTION OVER
On August 13th, I hosted A Night of Magic, a book signing and charity event, at Los Angeles’ Whimsic Alley. Present were Shelly Crane, Stacey Marie Brown, and Chelsea Fine, alongside tons of fabulous readers and craft vendors. Many people out of state lamented they weren’t able to come, especially as they knew we had well over fifty amazing lots of books, art, jewelry, and various other items up for silent auction. Therefore, I am pleased to announce there are a few lots that we’re making public! All money raised, except for what goes toward shipping costs, will be donated to Race to Erase MS and Reading is Fundamental (RIF), the two charities featured at A Night of Magic.
Rules and Information toward the A Night of Magic online auction:
- Bidding will start at a minimum amount, and will increase in a minimum of $5 intervals.
- To bid, post a comment with your bidding amount, alongside an email address we can reach you at. You may bid as many times as you like.
- Do NOT bid if you plan to back out. Any comments logged in by the end of the auction will be held accountable. All comments/bids will be approved before posting.
- Shipping costs varies for each lot. Please be sure you are aware and approve of the cost before placing a bid.
- All books are signed by the authors or have signed bookplates within unless noted (as there are a few ARCs in the lots).
- Be sure to note the closing date for bidding. Any bids placed after the end date will be invalid.
- All winners will be notified by email; packages will be mailed within one week of payment received via invoice.
Mixed lots of ARCs (some unsigned), signed books, and jewelry
Donated by Heather Hildenbrand, Lila Engleman, and Evelyn Torres
Included in this lot are a signed sampler ARC of Black Widow Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl; signed copy of Bitterroot The Complete Volume by SM Reine and Heather Hildenbrand (signed only by Heather Hildenbrand); unsigned ARC of A Totally Awkward Love Story; signed copy of The School That Changed Me by Tyler Engleman; unsigned ARC of The Devourers by Indra Das; book necklace that matches The School That Changed Me by Tyler Engleman; book bobby pin.
Bidding begins at $15
Shipping cost, on top of bid, is $10
Auction ends on Friday, September 2nd at 11:59 PM PST