**EDIT 9/3/16 AUCTION OVER
On August 13th, I hosted A Night of Magic, a book signing and charity event, at Los Angeles’ Whimsic Alley. Present were Shelly Crane, Stacey Marie Brown, and Chelsea Fine, alongside tons of fabulous readers and craft vendors. Many people out of state lamented they weren’t able to come, especially as they knew we had well over fifty amazing lots of books, art, jewelry, and various other items up for silent auction. Therefore, I am pleased to announce there are a few lots that we’re making public! All money raised, except for what goes toward shipping costs, will be donated to Race to Erase MS and Reading is Fundamental (RIF), the two charities featured at A Night of Magic.
Rules and Information toward the A Night of Magic online auction:
- Bidding will start at a minimum amount, and will increase in a minimum of $5 intervals.
- To bid, post a comment with your bidding amount, alongside an email address we can reach you at. You may bid as many times as you like.
- Do NOT bid if you plan to back out. Any comments logged in by the end of the auction will be held accountable. All comments/bids will be approved before posting.
- Shipping costs varies for each lot. Please be sure you are aware and approve of the cost before placing a bid.
- All books are signed by the authors or have signed bookplates within unless noted (as there are a few ARCs in the lots).
- Be sure to note the closing date for bidding. Any bids placed after the end date will be invalid.
- All winners will be notified by email; packages will be mailed within one week of payment received via invoice.
Two signed books and gift cards from Andrea Johnston
Donated by Andrea Johnston
Included in this lot are Life Rewritten by Andrea Johnston; signed Life Rewritten bookmark by Andrea Johnston; Whiskey & Honey by Andrea Johnston; signed Whiskey & Honey bookmark by Andrea Johnston; $20 in Amazon gift cards; and a $15 Starbucks gift card.
Bidding begins at $20
Shipping cost, on top of bid, is $5
Auction ends on Friday, September 2nd at 11:59 PM PST