I am ridiculously excited to announce to you all that I will be at a secret signing in Los Angeles alongside Amy A Bartol and Chelsea Fine on September 13, 2015. I absolutely adore both Amy and Chelsea, as they are not only fabulous authors but also dear friends of mine. Read on for the deets, as well as a special announcement I’ve marked below in purple:
Los Angeles, CA — Sept. 13, 2015 — with bestselling author CHELSEA FINE and HEATHER LYONS
Ann Arbor, MI — TBA
Boston, MA — May 2, 2016 — with bestselling author SAMANTHA YOUNG
London, England — July 2016
Inspired by “secret shows” that some of her favorite bands host, Amy teamed up with live event producer Janet Wallace of Social Deviants and UtopiaCon, to create a special, limited tour as a way to say “thank you,” and make her amazing readers feel as special as they make her feel every day.
What’s a Secret Signing? And what will Amy’s be like?
• A secret signing is where you are told what city the signing will be held in and what time, but you are not given the location of the signing until the week of the event.
• These are held at secret locations, and attendance is capped at 50-75 people ONLY, depending on the venue. No more hotels — each signing is in a unique and inspired location.
• 50 lucky attendees will receive limited-edition merchandise and/or swag that is ONLY available at the Secret Signings.
• Attendees get two hours of meet-and-greet time with Amy A. Bartol and her special guests.
• Snacks and drinks are provided and included in price.
• There will be a Q & A session.
• There will be special readings by the authors. Amy does not do public readings, so this is a special treat just for the Secret Signing attendees!! AND — you, the fans, get to pick the scene or chapter that she will read in each city!! Once you purchase your ticket, you will be added to the private Facebook group where you can vote!
• ONLY Secret Signing attendees will receive a novella by Amy that has only been published in one anthology ever, and this will be the first time it will stand on its own with its own new cover art created exclusively for this event and it’s a GIFT to you!! And yes, Amy will be signing these and any other books you bring or buy. [Heather here: Not only will you get a special novella from Amy, but you’ll be getting Sophie and Carter from Chelsea! AND . . . I’m super excited to announce that all attendees will get an exclusive Collectors’ Society encyclopedia! It will have profiles on all the major characters in the series as well as have information on different Timelines, Wonderland and the Institute. WOO HOO!]
• Attendees will have access to a private Facebook group where they will get first peeks at new work, deleted scenes and excerpts; first access to future special events; and other giveaways that will not take place anywhere else!
There is no guarantee that Amy will ever be doing exclusive events like this ever again, or in these cities, so this is rare (possibly once-in-a-lifetime) opportunity to get unparalleled access to some of your favorite authors in an intimate and unique environment.
Grab your ticket now for an unforgettable night!! Go HERE to do so–I hope to see you there!